Sunday 8 April 2012

Feel free to vote for LLM Calling in the BiB Awards

I am thrilled to announce this Easter Day that LLM Calling has been shortlisted in two categories for the Brilliance in Blogging Awards 2012.  Firstly in the Inspire Category and secondly in the Change category.
I am amazed and touched to be shortlisted as one of ten blogs in these categories and one of the only dedicated Christian blogs in the whole awards listing.  It has been a boost to my confidence and desire to keep sharing my random thoughts.
I hate the idea of touting for votes, but have realised that my readers can't possibly vote if you don't know I'm shortlisted.  So please don't feel any pressure, but if you'd like to vote for LLM Calling I'd be thrilled.  Just click the buttons below.
with thanks and blessings
Emma
Inspire Shortlist Change Shortlist

No comments: