Wednesday 29 April 2009

Mentor

today has been hard, Rachel's been really off colour and then had her immunisations, that's why this blog post will be short today, I'm exhausted.

There I am posting about needing a mentor and guess what lands on the mat this morning; letter with name of my mentor.

I had my first counselling course of the term last night and it was fantastic to be back at it; advanced listening skills this term with transference and counter-transference all thrown in. The session was debating, role playing and practicing; fabulous! I am going to miss not having my counselling courses whilst I am becoming an LLM but I know I will enjoy the LLM training and in 2 years time will be back on the counselling diploma if I'm meant to.

1 comment:

thesamesky said...

Wow. I know I would TOTALLY miss it. Wish I had your serenity!