Monday 4 April 2011

30 day "say something nice to Mike" challenge


I am joining in a challenge which takes my ministry inside my house right to Mike. And no, I'm not going on a mission to convert!

I think nothing of being positive and encouraging and supportive and giving time to anyone who needs it outside the house, and Rachel inside. But I admit it...I don't often give the same time and positivity to Mike. So this month of our 12th wedding anniversary, starting yesterday, I am committing to the challenge set down by LBDDiaries and Pamela at
http://lbddiaries.com/blog/2011/04/01/another-30-day-challenge/ and
http://pamelahutchins.com/2011/03/31/30-day-challenge-accentuate-the-positive-eliminate-the-negative/

Here are the rules:
a) I will make the proclamation 100% positive, no BUTS, HOWEVERS, or ON THE OTHER HAND
b) I won't ask for anything in return
c) I will make him aware of it each day
d) I will also make sure at least one additional person is aware of it each day (hence the blogging)

watch this space.

2 comments:

Pamela Fagan Hutchins said...

I love it! So glad you're with us. I'll bet you and Mike will be glad, too. :)

LBDDiaries said...

Whoo hoo! Glad you joined us and will add you to my link list! You're gonna love this.