Monday 4 April 2011

Step into the Light by Lou Fellingham


After hearing Lou Fellingham at Prom Praise on Saturday night I bought her latest CD, Step into the Light. It is fantastic, I wholeheartedly recommend it. It is uplifting, spiritual, beautiful, catchy (in a good way) and a huge hit with me already.

I would share my favourite track with you if it was on you tube, but it's not, so instead I urge you to go and buy the album because track 4 "My God Cares" is worth the price alone, here are the lyrics:

Life's not always as it seems
a different route from a to b
and the plans you've made come tumbling down
when you're questioning the why
and it's hard to see the light
and you're praying for the wind to change

and though the pain is strong
and its hard to carry on
I know that this is true
My God cares for you
all hope has disappeared
and you're running out of tears
I can tell you He is near
For my God cares for you
yes he cares for you

When no answers can be found
as the waves come crashing down
and you find you're driven to your knees
when you're overwhelmed with fear
and it feels like its been years
you've been asking God please rescue me

dont you know that His arms are strong enough to carry you
lift you up in the safety of His love
Just hold on, He will come, the Lord our God will comfort you
Give you strength enough to see you through the storm

2 comments:

Red said...

Yes me too, love her music. And I love this track, I have been trying to get my husband to work out the chords for me so that I can play it too!
redx

Ooh Baby - All things Cuteable said...

Hi Emma, I just wanted to stop buy and say thank-you so much for the beautiful message you left on my blog on Mother's Day, it was really thoughtful of you and much appreciated indeed. You really are an inspiration and a very courageous lady yourself ;o)