Sunday 28 August 2011

Thoughts from The Rising - Sunday at Centaur

Martyn Joseph hosted an hour of songs and chat with Luke Jackson, Kathy, Pete and Duke Special

What an amazing hour, reminding me how God always touches me the most through song and creativity; through the giving of His word through people's gifts.

These are just some of my random thoughts and gifts from this one inspirational hour.

Song writing is getting emotions out - just as blogging is for me.  Its not a choice, it's a need, a coping mechanism, a work of God.

Life changes the need to be heard; I used to be desperate to be heard whenever and always.  Now it's more important that I get the feelings out onto paper and out if my head.  It's about letting it out, rather than shoving it out.  Yet now I'm heard; How weird is that?

God with us Emmanuel - song by Kathy - sometimes in life words are just useless, at that time it's all about remembering that God is always with us.

Occasionally a song is a gift; but usually it's not like that, it needs to be worked at.  That's so true about life in all it's expressions and why gifts are so special.

No comments: