Saturday 25 February 2012

Praying Online

Three in four digital savvy Christians use social media to chat about God and pray for issues.  This is the finding of a tearfund poll.

From a brief look through my facebook timeline and twitter stream
I'd say those statistics seem about right for my online friends.

Which makes me wonder why that might be.  I'd love to know your thoughts and collate them in time for an upcoming #BigBible #DigiDisciple article.

To make this simple I've embedded a survey with five easy to answer questions about prayer online.

Survey about prayer online


Please take part and spread the word.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty gгeat роst. I sіmplу stumbled upon
your blog and wishеd tο say that I have really loved surfіng around
your blog ρosts. In аny case I'll be subscribing in your feed and I'm hopіng you ωгite onсe mоre soon!
Also visit my web site : stuffy Nose