Monday 16 July 2012

Jubilee Centre in Zambia


Yesterday I got home from the mission trip of a lifetime to visit the Jubilee Centre and their amazing work in the communities around Ndola in Zambia.  You might have seen that I have recorded what we have done and many of the emotions I have experienced, although it has been hard to really describe the majority of them.  I will continue to blog about how the time with this amazing charity and their projects has and will change me. 

The photo above is the front gate of the Jubilee Centre headquarters which I have made into a badge for use in blogs and other online conversations.  The badge includes their mission statement "Daring to be Salt of the Earth and Light of the World" please use it to share their amazing work with the world. 

Posts from my visit include:
Mission-trip-to-jubilee-centre-in-ndola meet the team
Mission-trip-to-jubilee-centre-in-ndola Day One
Mission-trip-to-jubilee-centre-in-ndola day two
Mission-trip-to-jubilee-centre-in-ndola Day Three
Mission-trip-to-jubilee-centre-in-ndola Day Four
Mission-trip-to-jubilee-centre-in-ndola Day Five
Mission-trip-to-jubilee-centre-in-ndola Day Six
Mission-trip-to-jubilee-centre-in-ndola Day Seven
Mission-trip-to-jubilee-centre-in-ndola Day Eight
Mission-trip-to-jubilee-centre-in-ndola Day Nine
Mission-trip-to-jubilee-centre-in-ndola Day Ten
What-i-take-home-from-zambia

Other posts before, during and after include:
How-can-it-be-possible?
Goodness-gracious-god-is-great
Pray-with-expectation
Wait-there's-more-I've-stuff-to-beg
Wow-it's-hard-to-be-home.html

No comments: