Friday 7 December 2012

Dear Santa letter 2012

Dear Santa
I don't want stuff
All I want is time
with the ones I love

And some cheer
You know, the festive cheer
Enough to last
all through the year

And health
That'd be a-maz-ing
That's all I want
Those three things

Thanks
Emma

Xxxxxxxx

This poem was written in response to the real toads prompt " have you written your letter to the big guy? What's on your Christmas list this year?  Do tell . . . in 50 words or less!".  I'd also like to encourage to see my poem inspired by Rachel's letter to Santa, have tissues at the ready. http://llmcalling.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/the-santa-debate.html


14 comments:

Other Mary said...

What a very good list. Mine was just a silly one, I'd actually be very happy with yours. (Oh, and my blue box is just cardboard, ordered on Amazon.) Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Laurie Kolp said...

A beautiful list...

Kerry O'Connor said...

These seem essential to happy living.

Ella said...

Wonderful Emma!
I want what you want :D
I love the upbeat vibe~

Maude Lynn said...

Definitely a list that I can relate to!

Sherry Blue Sky said...

Wonderful, Emma, and Rachel's letter just makes my heart feel good! She is a wonder!

Margaret said...

That IS my list as well. I guess I'm all grown up ;)

Hannah said...

If more thought this way... a more pure world...true happiness.

Susan said...

Worthy wishes, may they be granted you!

Jennifer Wagner said...

I agree "stuff" is so less important. Hope you get everything on your list.

Mary said...

I do hope Santa has the power to grant these!

Susie Clevenger said...

A wonderful list...may you get each one.

J Cosmo Newbery said...

That's a fair request!

Helen said...

Hoping Santa reads this ... and grants your Christmas wishes.