Tuesday 15 June 2010

Timeline of the Church


I have been procrastinating for days on producing a timeline of the church. And now that I have spent 3 hour solid producing it I know why I was putting it off! But it's also been worth it, I have learned a lot about the order of events through the the last two centuries, read fascinating bits of history and realised that where we are now is very much linked to where the church has been.

I suspect that the timeline will not show very clearly here but is a bit larger if you click on it.  However please contact me if you'd like me to email it to you, I'm happy to share. 

1 comment:

Jo said...

hello,
I have just stumbled across your wonderful diagram. It is perfect for what i am preaching on tomorrow. would it be possible to email it to me at joleatherland1@gmail.com?

Jo