Today at Noah's Ark @St Nics we made autumn leaf pictures. This was a fantastically easy craft to prepare, the toddlers loved it and the mums were thrilled.
All you need are:
- tree trunk and branch shapes
- red, yellow and brown leaf shapes
- plain paper
- pencils (optional)
1. The kids picked what colour backing paper they wanted.
2. Then they picked a tree shape (I cut them all individually so they were all different) and glued it liberally.
3. Once the tree was stuck down they chose leaves and stuck them down.
4. Some of the kids decorated with grass and conkers and sky; others didn't.