Saturday 12 November 2016

Bringing MS Calling into the Fold

I started MS Calling exactly a year ago, it seems like it's been so much longer than that, but it really was 12th November 2015.  MS Calling: A bit of an Introduction



Looking back it's clear that I was hoping to keep the MS as a part of my life and therefore I started another blog to keep all talk about MS at a distance.  But what's become clear over the last 12 months is that MS is part of me, and that it will have less control over my life when I accept that it's part of who I am.

In reality, MS has been part of my life since I was 17 (possibly longer) but because I never had a diagnosis for all the crazy things which I used to experience I just got on with it.  Well guess what - I'm just going to keep getting on with it - after all I don't have any other choice.

What this means for blogging is that I'm bring MS Calling back into the fold and bringing it here to LLM Calling.  All the MS Calling posts written over the year are now safely here within LLM Calling and I've created a tab for the specific posts so you can find them easily; or search the blog.

All new posts I write about my life, no matter what they refer to, will be here at LLM Calling - that's everything from parenting to marriage, from faith to politics, in poetry or prose, from physical to mental health, from birth through to death.
Everything together, accepted as part of the whole.
Welcome Home MS Calling.

No comments: