Sunday 2 August 2020

Oh to be free, as me

Between these lines
Ten things about me
For you to find...

Oh to be free
Untangling memory
Once lost from sight
Faded by stellar light

Terrifying dreams
Sketch creative themes
Of french sophistication
Dying in actualisation

Fantasy books
Float down babbling brooks
Kissed by gossamer wind
As blue sky light's dimmed

Scientists profound
Over boundaries bound
Seeking leftover hopes
For healing isotopes

High spring tides
Frustrate chariot rides
On spring time breeze
Across universal seas

Big top expectations
Spread around nations
Animals trapped in cages
Saved by silent accomplices

Come what may
Girlfriends save the day
No matter what trouble
They're around on the double

My body is broken
Yet God clearly has spoken
That He has plans for my life
He'll uplift me in strife


No comments: