Thursday 21 April 2016

Relaxation #AtoZofMS #AtoZChallenge #poetry


Relaxation
Regular relaxation is really important to manage the symptoms of MS.

Stress is a trigger
it makes my MS symptoms
so much worse

Overwork
exhausts me causing
pain and fatigue

I must rest
Take time out regularly
Relax

Not easy for me
I've never liked to rest
But it works

So I'm learning
to relieve tension, chill out
put myself first


Regular relaxation can help you decrease tension in muscles, lower your blood pressure and slow your heart rate. Relaxation can help with fatigue as it promotes good sleep patterns, increases benefit from rest periods during the day and can help to manage stressful situations.



Find out more about MS at
MS Trust A to Z

Donate to MS Trust

I'm also writing an
A to Z of Blessings at LLM Calling

Find other blogs posting their A to Z this April 2016 

2 comments:

Roland Clarke said...

Excellent advise...and great poem.

https://rolandclarke.com/2016/04/22/s-for-spraying-atozchallenge/

Michelle Wallace said...

Thanks for the ongoing education and lovely poetry!
Writer In Transit