Tuesday 28 June 2011

Travelling bonus

I've been inspired by Christine Mosler and her post here.  She tells about meeting a celebrity unexpectedly and it making her day.  So here's who my bonus celebrity would be.

A few clues:
- it's a man
- he's had a lengthy and varied career
- Rachel wouldn't know who I was talking about
- Mike would

He's Michael Palin.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
He is my bonus celebrity.

It would be fabulous to meet him; just to meet this man who inspired my travels through his travelling .  Even better would be to ask him about his experiences, his highs and lows; that would blow my mind.

Michael Palin; Mike's comedy genius, my travelling hero; what a bonus that would be.

1 comment:

Christine Mosler said...

Oh my goodness, yes! I would LOVE to meet Michael!