Wednesday 19 February 2014

#100happydays could it work?

I've started doing the #100happydays project along with a couple of million others around the world.

What is it?
The idea is to live in the moment, reduce the stress of uncertainty and identify the happiness in every day life.

How does it work?
Everyday I'll take a photo of something which made me feel happy. This will be at least one moment of happiness in every day for 100 days.

Why am I joining in?
1. My lovely friend Penny thought it would be a great idea for both of us
2. I love taking and sharing photos anyway so this isn't an ordeal
3. I am being stalked by the black dog at the moment and I know it would do me good to find at least one happy moment in each day

What can you expect to see?
Rachel
Nature
Creative projects
Anything which catches my attention

I'll be sharing the photos here as well as on Instagram and Facebook and Twitter and might share my feelings about the project as I go along. Watch this space.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it will work, Emma -
focusing on happy thoughts and seeking them out will make them multiply - great idea…
Enjoy!
Emma :-)

Nonnie said...

this sounds like a worthwhile project!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea Emma/Penny look forward to seeing your creations & beautiful pictures of your amazing family's :-) love to you all & may god help you through the dark side xx

Unknown said...

That pesky black dog needs seeing off. We'll do it, one picture at a time. xx

Unknown said...

That pesky black dog needs seeing off. We'll do it, one picture at a time xx