Friday 1 January 2016

Lifestyle changes to improve my MS symptoms

In addition to the taking of supplements and making changes to my diet to improve my MS symptoms, I'm going to work to reduce stress in life through lifestyle changes.

3. Lifestyle changes:
- Mindfulness and Prayer daily
- Massage weekly
- Acupuncture monthly if u get funding through the PiP system
- Regular light exercise eg seated activities and Yoga
- Stay cool: headed & bodied
- Reduce stress where it's unnecessary eg stop worrying about things I have no control over
- Find the funny side of life, smile and laugh
- Stop doing those non essential things which deplete my energy but don't energise me in other ways; and use energy on things which bring me joy
- stop comparing myself to others
- listening to more books and dancing along to more music and doing other things which make me feel better about myself and life in general

No comments: