Monday 5 March 2012

Word Images with Wordle

I have been playing with Wordle this morning, it is a toy for generating “word clouds” from text. The clouds give greater prominence to words that appear more frequently in the source text.  I have seen them used for scripture passages recently and thought it would be interesting to see what words I use most in the blog as a whole and month by month over the last six months.  Here are the results

LLM Calling to date

February 2012


January 2012


December 2011


November 2011


October 2011


September 2011


August 2011

I am fascinated to see how the focus of my writing changes month to month and how very topical my blog is with whatever is going on in my life, I guess it really is a very personal account of my life and ministry which is good to know.

No comments: