Friday 14 December 2012

I sent my postcard from .....

On Wednesday I wrote a poem of a postcard from the place I'd love to be right now (especially since it's raining and it's time for the school run).  Lots of people guessed where I was talking about, and a few got it right.  This poem will give you more facts about the place with the answer hidden at the start of reach line, enjoy.

Perfectly beautiful
Often empty
Really wild yet with
Tremendous community

Always breathtaking
Light is pure
Feel the wind on your face
Realise the next land is Australia
Experience the joy of empty beaches
Dream of the warmth on your body

South Africa
At its best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome--I had a hunch this was in South Africa, but didn't know anything more particular. Port Alfred seems quite wonderful :)