Sunday 1 January 2012

Daily Reflections

I really enjoyed writing my "Journeying with Mary" series of posts through advent 2011; I liked the challenge, I learned a lot, it helped my Christmas preaching and it has deepened my faith. I enjoyed it so much that I've decided to do some more writing and I'm setting myself a bigger challenge.

This year I will be writing my reflections and thoughts on the lectionaries reading for each day. I have followed the daily office for a couple of years do the reading and praying parts won't be any different, it's just that I'll share my thoughts. I'm not promising anything long or deep or life changing, but I'll do my best to share something each day which has touched me.

If you join me on the journey this year, welcome; I'd love to hear your reflections as well.

No comments: