It's Friday and it's a Friday Five Recommendations at RevGalBlogPals.
Here are my recommendations.
1. Recommend a favorite worship resource or devotional book.
It's got to be Messy Church by Lucy Moore and published by BRF. It has been a complete God send (literally) in helping me start People, Prayers and Potatoes. Find it http://www.messychurch.org.uk/
2. Recommend a blog that you like to read that you think others might find enjoyable.
You can't beat the theology, humour and down to earthiness of Bishop Alan. He's a great bloke, fab bishop and readable blogger! Find him here http://bishopalan.blogspot.com/
3. Recommend a fiction book that you think people might like.
I hate choosing a favourite book, after all there are too many books in the world to try and select a favourite; but this book has really stayed with me since I read it a few months ago and I will be buying another by this author. The book is No and Me by Delphine de Vigan No and Me
4. Recommend a favorite recipe website.
I'm afraid I'm super boring and typically British; if I'm looking for a recipe then my fingers take me straight to BBC Food at http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/
5. It's my own choice of category; I'm recommending ....... Favourite bible YouTube clip
And it's one I used at Christmas for our People, Prayer and Potatoes service; it's the perfect mix of Lego and the Nativity.
If you'd like to see other recommendations then visit the RevGalBlogPal post here http://revgalblogpals.blogspot.com/2012/01/friday-five-recommendation-edition.html