Today at God Squad we discovered Jesus' parable of The Lost Coin http://llmcalling.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/parable-of-lost-coin-luke-158-10.html
One of the crafts was making a hand mirror to remind us how God looks for us when we're lost.
Here's how we made it.
1. Draw hand mirror shape on cardboard
2. Cut out the shape - adult help required
3. Cut out a circle of silver paper (or foil)
4. Glue the "mirror" onto the cardboard
5. Draw a face onto the "mirror" with a pencil and decorate the frame with pens, crayons, paper or anything else you fancy. Here are two that were made.