Thursday 10 May 2012

10th May 2012 John 15:9-11




As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love. If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love. I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete.

How fabulous it is to know that we are in Jesus' love and he longs for us to have his joy.

This is what being a Christian is all about for me. It's not about heaven and hell or anything that happens when we die, it's about bringing heaven onto earth in our lives now. It's about joy and love and acceptance and forgiveness and true happiness.

Jesus we thank you for your gifts of love and joy which we bask in; help us pass these on to those we meet. Amen

No comments: