Monday 12 March 2012

is life moving too fast?



I took this photo earlier whilst I was trying to get a proper photo, I clearly moved off too quickly and all I got was a blurry mess. Sometimes it seems like life is going so fast that much of whats beautiful and precious is a blurr. I try to slow down enough to appreciate the wonderful moments but often life conspires against it.

So what can be done?
How can we slow life down?

I'm not talking about giving things up or doing less, that's missing the point. I'm talking about being in the moment rather than letting your head get ahead of you. It's something kids are great at; they're totally in the moment. That's one of the things I value about working with kids.

Tomorrow I'm hoping that the sun shines again and I've promised myself some time out to take in the springing of spring. What can you do to slow life down a bit?

No comments: