Wednesday 14 March 2012

Matthew 6:25 do not worry

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life"

These words are so easy to read, so easy to absorb, so easy to understand and yet so hard to follow.

At least they were until I hit the bottom and then found no other option than to accept and follow.  The only choice was to let God lead me through life and trust that he'd care for me through it all.  Suddenly I had hope; a deep and complete hope in life and my safety on the journey.

I know not to worry

I know God walks beside me

I know that everything always works out right in the end

I know that there will be ups and downs on the way and that that's part of life

I know that in time I'll look back and see how I've grown and gained from my experiences

Jesus tells us not to worry about tomorrow, not to worry about our lives.  He is telling us to lean on him and rely on him and trust on him.  

It is such a relief, such comfort.
Just do it!

No comments: