Thursday 15 November 2012

Be still and know that I am God

For over 20 years I have been obsessed with trying to capture the times when heaven comes close to earth through the light of sun through the clouds.  

It is about trying to capture the feeling of God reaching out to me, which I felt for the first time at the Grand Canyon when the clouds parted and the sun broke through.

Today I was stopped short on a suburban street I drive down every day.  The clouds started to part and I was reminded how very present God is.  I tried to capture the beauty of it; but in reality its impossible to capture the feeling, truth and knowledge.  However at that moment psalm 46 came loud and clear.

Be still and know that I am God
Psalm 46:10

I stilled
I knew

I pray that this touches someone else who needs to hear the same.


No comments: