Tuesday 6 November 2012

EmPoWriMo: Obama versus Romney

Today in America
The people get to choose
The choice is in their hands
Who will win, who will loose

Might it be Obama
The president in place
Standing for health reform
Removing barriers of race

Or could it be Romney
The more conservative man
Wants to get back to the old days
With a reliance on "state" ban

I know who I would prefer
Not that it's anything to do with me
But as world gets smaller and closer
It matters who the president will be

So please, my friends in the US
Go and make you're choice
Know it's important for the whole world
When you get to share your voice

The photo attached to this post is one Rachel was given on the street in New York when we were there this time 4 years ago.  I don't think it particularly declares her political allegiance.


No comments: