Friday 8 June 2012

Friday Five Randomness

The fantastic group of women at RevGalBlogPals have come up with five random questions for us to answer today; here are my answers.

1. What religion/faith besides yours captures your curiousity and why?

I am fascinated by Hinduism; I have quite a number of Hindu friends and they relish the freedom and flexibility of their faith.


2. What is the first or most memorable pop song you ever learned as a kid?

The Carpenters "Hey Mr Postman" is the first song I remember and takes me right back to very early days. But my own first choice of pop song was A-ha's "take on me" which had a fully choreographed dance.


3. If God were a color.....

If God were a colour he would be ever changing; the way a rainbow shimmers in the light as you watch it. He would be iridescent and bright.


4. If you were going to make a sandwich right now for lunch, and you magically had all the items you need for it, what would that sandwich be?

Bacon and Avocado with butter on freshly baked tomato loaf, yum!


5. How are you doing? Really, how are you?

Fine thanks.
No, really; life is amazingly fine right now. It's not perfect and it's not easy but it's manageable and clearly defined for the short term and that's more than I hope for.

How are you?
Really, how are you?

No comments: