Saturday 11 August 2012

No E Today

As those of you who read my blog know, I love to write. I have also discovered a fabulous series of challenges for writing which spark my creativity every week. One of these is...

Jenny Matlock

But this week I think Jenny is having a funny turn; she's challenged is to write a sentence, just a sentence, but with no letter E in it.

I hate the thought of it; I can't bear the torture of the exercise.
Yet I can't resist the challenge; so here is the longest and most saturday-appropriate sentence I can muster.

Thanks to God; today I go about my world without any panic, just with loads of family fun and joy.

What sentence would you write about your day without using any Es?

7 comments:

Nonna said...

Very cleverly done...enjoy all that family fun !!!

Teresa said...

That is a great sentence! Hope you have a great day with your family.

21 Wits said...

Sounds so cool, and fun for all!

Judie said...

Well, I had some panic this week, but, as you said, "Thanks to God," we got through unscathed!!

anitamombanita said...

Terrific take on e-less Saturday!

rmannell said...

Giving thanks and achieving the 'e'less task was well met. Family can be our greatest support and reason to face the world with strength and God at our side. :)

Jenny said...

Your title made me think of a very old Herman's Hermits song...

No E today, my E has gone away, the company was gay, we turned night into day.

ha!

Love what you did!

It's fun stretching your brain, isn't it?

I hope you don't get sore!