Monday 7 March 2011

Going deeper with God

Tomorrow is the next session of the open door retreat, I'm not sure which week we are in, but it's past half way.

This week we have been praying to know Jesus more intimately and love him more ardently so we can serve him more closely.

You won't be surprised to hear that it's been a challenging week, but it's also been much more settling than last week.

Those who read will have seen my post "help God" which poured out the confusion I was feeling. It was exacerbated last Tuesday but is much clearer today. I am not called to the priest hood, not now (I've learned to say no more than that); the LLM calling is where God wants me. And it has only been through prayer and bible study that I have come back through to clarity.

Thank you God for this journey going deeper, it's winding and holly but worth it

2 comments:

Sarah Coulsey said...

I am following from Take Three Tuesday (blog, and twitter)!!! Have a great day!!

Sarah

www.sarahsblogoffun.com

Anita Mathias said...

It's lovely to have found clarity, Emma, and must be such a relief!
Anita