Tuesday 29 March 2011

Sent out by God

Send us out

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I have been hearing two things a lot recently.

1 - "Go therefore, make disciples of all the nations; baptise them in the name of the Father and of the son and of the holy spirit." Matthew 28:19

2 - "send us out in the power of your spirit, to live and work to your praise and glory."

And then today, when tidying my study I found this card, given by a friend at least a year ago.  And it's speaking to me all the more.

I know not what it means beyond the familiar, but it feels comforting more than challenging.  I feel sent out, I feel spirit powered, I work for God.  And for now, I will hold that and keep praying on what it might mean.

Perhaps supervision this evening might shed light? 
Who knows.  
{apart from Him :) }

No comments: