Sunday 3 February 2013

Homework helper

I know you're being sweet and
You're trying to help me out
But let me get this straight
You're again causing me to shout

I don't want to make a fuss
But enough is really enough
Your paws are not being helpful
I wish you could figure that out

Please don't look so miserable
I know you're interested
But I'm only doing my homework
For now please go, you're busted

In a minute I'll prove my love
I'll play with your mouse and you
But right now I need my ruler
I need it as a tool

Xxxxxxx

Linked up at Sunday whirl, I'm sure you can understand Rachel's pain if you've ever had a kitten.

7 comments:

Stan Ski said...

That's what you get for not doing your homework on the bus...! ;D

GoddessChhavi said...

Aww love it!! :D

Old Egg said...

This is an absolute delight.

Lady In Read said...

ha ha... :) i hope your homework helper got some playtime with you finally..

Veronica Roth said...

Lol, love it! Yesterday Chloe was trying to write a 2500 word essay with a cat who wouldn't take no for an answer and insisted on sitting on top of her. :)

Maude Lynn said...

This is really fun!

Walt Wojtanik said...

That's why I love cats. As long as they're someone else's. A playful piece indeed.