Monday 4 February 2013

Life goes it's own way

You know what they say
No matter what you plan
Life goes it's own way

                  Life goes it's own way
                  Throwing obstacles around
                  Ready to spoil your day

Ready to spoil your day
If that's how you see it, or
Show a better way

                Show a better way
                And bring you a surprise like
                A friend to come stay

A friend to come stay
Means two paths are intertwined
Forever stay that way

3 comments:

Bubba said...

Wonderful, Emma! Might have to try my hand at that cascading thing - I often have haiku that want to go more than one way.

Thanks for playing M.M.P.P. :)

Kathe W. said...

I agree with Eric- this is wonderful and I too enjoy your cascading words! Simply splendid!

Kathe W. said...

Emma- you inspired my post for today! Thanks and here it is:

http://katheworsley.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-cookie-jar-is-full.html