Thursday 19 July 2012

10th July 2012 Matthew 9:32-end




While they were going out, a man who was demon-possessed and could not talk was brought to Jesus. And when the demon was driven out, the man who had been mute spoke. The crowd was amazed and said, “Nothing like this has ever been seen in Israel.”. But the Pharisees said, “It is by the prince of demons that he drives out demons.”

The Workers Are Few
Jesus went through all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom and healing every disease and sickness. When he saw the crowds, he had compassion on them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd. Then he said to his disciples, “The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.”


We are sent out as workers.
Today I've been praying much on how God calls me here when I feel I've left my calling in Zambia. And He has shown; He always does. I am a worker here, am needed here. I might also be needed there but not permanently, God knows where we're needed as workers.

No comments: