Tuesday 10 July 2012

Come as a Child Challenge #caacc week 3



I can only apologise for the delay in getting the Come as a Child Challenge online but I do have the worlds' best excuse; I've been in Zambia without any access to the internet.  If you'd like to find out more about that then the posts are all entitled Mission Trip to Jubilee Centre in Ndola.  The trip is amazing and I'll be here for another five days, but I'm spending a day in the charity offices helping with some policies and grant applications etc which also means I get some internet :)

This week I have met some of the poorest and sickest children you can imagine and played with them just as I would play with any child at home but without any resources to help.  This has been freeing and inspiring and I would like you to have a bit of this experience. 

So the challenge for you is.....
Learn a clapping game or song and teach it to someone else.  It would be great if this other person was an adult, but I will allow you to teach it to a child.  These games are universal and bring such joy to kids who rarely have an adult play with them; please think of these kids in Zambia whilst you Come as a Child.

No comments: