Friday 8 February 2013

I love ...

I love huge spiders
It's all those hairy legs and eyes
Perfect for cuddles

I love rainy days
Grey clouds hide the sun away
What lovely days

I love traffic jams
Queuing with strangers for hours
Time for relaxing

I love the dentist
Drilling, poking and wrestling
A great morning out

I love scorpions
Their pincers and stingy tails
Always so friendly

I love writer's block
No words or inspiration
Productivity

I love the school run
Stressed mums and kids together
Fab in bad weather

I love being ill
Feeling rotten and trapped inside
Days I pray for

Xxxxx

Linked up at real toads for Mary's pre Valentine poetry challenge.

11 comments:

Lolamouse said...

What a coincidence--we absolutely love all the same things! ; )

GoddessChhavi said...

Lol. ;)

Susan said...

Loving like this through gritted teeth and in great form, can only lift our mood! You get lots of smiles from me.

Helen said...

Quite the list! I don't mind spiders, I love rainy days, we don't have traffic jams where I live, totally agree with all the rest.

Laurie Kolp said...

Me, too!

Anonymous said...

I think you have the perfect list here!

Mary said...

Ha ha! You came up with some good ones here.

Susie Clevenger said...

Oh yes, how delightful that we would love the same things. So creative!! Great job!!

Sherry Blue Sky said...

This is so humorous. But the dentist part is painful, my teeth ache reading it! Good one, kiddo!

T.A. Woods said...

It seems like you're keeping a stiff upper lip so you can endure through all of these terrible times. Very nice.

Sharp Little Pencil said...

First time here, thanks to Real Toads. Loved what you did with Mary's prompt, so many things listed, and all great... hey, I'm married to a pastor and have about five kinds of mental illness. So you may understand my poem, should you choose to visit! Amy
http://sharplittlepencil.com/2013/02/09/funny-business/