Thursday 17 September 2020

Brain firing wildly




Brain firing wildly

Signals sparking stormily

Acting weirdly

Distract mindfully

Observe scientifically

Relax healthily

See things differently

Try living more peacefully

New normality

Alternate reality

Functioning creatively

Yes I am still me!

.

.

Inktober set the challenge for this week as "brain" which immediately made me think of how I could represent my brain and how it's affected by functional neurological disorder #fnd 

I've drawn a lot of pictures of brains as part of my emotional processing over the years but never with lightning before - perhaps it's the influence of the tropical weather and storms we're having at the moment. 

I drew the first image and then used digital editing to create the next three from it.  The series of haiku then explained my thoughts, feelings and experiences living with FND.  

For more information please follow FND Hope UK - Functional Neurological Disorder

No comments: