Thursday 17 September 2020

Little Guy space



I really enjoyed joining an online mindful drawing session this week. I actually closed my eyes as I was drawing it (I'm registered blind anyway so can't see very well and I find I am so much calmer when I don't use my sight).

I was amazed when I opened my eyes and saw the way the sticks had created an empty space.
The more I used my zoom on my phone to look at the photo of the drawing, the more I realised that it wasn't any old empty space, it is a space into which my Little Guy character would fit.
I then did another drawing in the same way and this time Little Guy seemed to fit nestled within the sticks. This time I drew him in.
Little Guy is all about the journey of finding hope in our lives and I've been struck again by this experience this morning that hope is at the centre of everything.
I hope you are all blessed with hope today.
..
Little Guy shaped space
An empty place seeking peace
Fill with hope and love
Little Guy brings hope
Notice blessings and goodness
Fill your empty space

No comments: