Monday 21 September 2020

Little Guy Book Launch - book your tickets

 


It's 2020, we're in the middle of a pandemic and winter is on the way; there's not a lot to celebrate is there?
Well now there is......
Join me to celebrate the launch of Little Guy in paperback.
We will hang out on zoom at 6pm on Wednesday 14th October. I will probably tell the story of how Little Guy came about, I might well read some of the poems, I might even be persuaded to create some personalised Little Guy pictures; and I'll definitely invite questions.
Bring a glass of something fizzy and join me, I'll be lonely on my own.
You'll need to register for a ticket but it's free here's the link to click https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/121733597467
The system should send you the zoom link when you register (fingers crossed)
The book launch has been organised in partnership with Quench Bookshop Wokingham, who would love to sell you a copy of the book in readiness for the book launch, or will happily take your order on the night.
And finally...... If the book launch had been possible in person then we would have arranged an auction of Little Guy merchandise to raise money for Mental Health charities. We are investigating ways for this to happen online, so be ready to bid on a Little Guy all of your own.

No comments: