Monday 21 September 2020

Digital Art

 


I have found so much joy in mindful drawing; it's relaxing and helps me process my emotions as well as learn new art skills without worrying about outcome.
It then constantly amazes me how I also love the outcome, not all the time, but most of it. I think that's because I can see the result as a product of feeling better about myself.
One of the things I love to do is to apply digital filters to my artwork afterwards. It is partly to help me see what I've created better, it's very strange having too little vision to actually see the whole picture as one entity myself. It's partly about enjoying the play of colours and effects on the picture and what that might spark in me about what I was communicating.
Anyway, here are a few digital adaptations of yesterday's drawing. Swipe to see them larger.


No comments: