Friday, 3 February 2012
Reasons to be cheerful week 5
It's been a hard week, I knew I was fighting a virus at the weekend and by Wednesday it was norovirus and I was in my own personal form of hell. Oh and to top it off Rachel went down with it last night. All this means Rachel and I didn't get to see the ballet we had tickets for and we've had to cancel plans to see friends tomorrow, friends we haven't seen in over a year. I'm not a happy bunny.
It's a good job therefore that #r2bc is here to remind me of the good stuff, here goes
1. I had a fab evening on Sunday chillaxing with a friend, it's not often we get to talk without constant interactions from our kids.
2. I loved the RE lesson on "Jesus is the light of the world" we delivered on Tuesday.
3. Mike is great in a crisis; when he steps up to dad duty he really steps up.
4. Rachel is a great nurse and took amazing care of me when I was semi conscious.
5. We now have an empty, house-bound weekend ahead and with any luck we'll be keeping food down and be able to enjoy snuggles and DVDs.
And 6. I've been able to spend time gazing at my M.C.Escher picture that I love, from a strange angle but it's still great upside down.
What do you have to be cheerful for this week?
Link up at #r2bc