Saturday 11 February 2012

Reasons to be cheerful week 6

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart


I can't believe we're in the 6th week of 2012, where does the time go? This week Rachel and I are much recovered and do I have loads to be cheerful about.

1. A few hours alone - I love my girl and I love being her mum but it's always nice after 4 days of being a full time nurse to get a few hours on my own.

2. Noah's Ark kids enjoying my book - its hard to read my bible stories "Divine Routes" to kids and especially their parents; what if they don't like it? Well this week I read one at Noah's Ark and the kids seemed to enjoy it, that made me cheerful.

3. Friday was an inset day so our half term started early with a hassle free drive to the flat and a quiet day in Bournemouth before the crowds descend

4. Snow - I love the snow and enjoyed a quick play in it; but then it melted at the flat and we didn't have to cope with te hassle factor - wonderful.

5. Sleepover - Rachel is going on a sleepover with Granny so Mike and I get to have a valentines night out, but on the night before so we even get to save money.

I'm pretty cheerful, it's been a good week; I hope yours has been too.

No comments: