Monday 16 April 2012

Reasons to be cheerful #r2bc week 15

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart


This week I have a lot to thank Mich at Mummy from the Heart for; she has been touching my soul in many ways through her writing and, although some of the process has been painful, I know I will be better and emotionally stronger once I've processed and prayed on the things that have come to light.  It therefore seems only fitting that my reason to be cheerful this week (another of Mich's initiatives) includes Mich herself and the way her honest sharing has cheered me and spurred me on, which always feels great.

I am also thankful to Kate at on Thin Ice for her honest sharing of her worries about blogging and whether she is meeting her own, overly high, expectations.  In supporting Kate I realised that I beat myself up over the same things and that I need to ignore that nasty little worrying voice and just blog where God and my life takes me.  Being aware of this has really helped me see the joy of blogging again.

Another reason to be cheerful is that Easter, at church and Easter, with family, was wonderful from start to finish.  I was worried that it would be a lot of work and a lot of exhaustion, but actually it was a lot of work and a lot of fun and a lot of positivity.  Perfect.

And my last reason to be cheerful; well it comes straight from Rachel's mouth here:

No comments: