Tuesday 17 April 2012

What do you get the man who has everything?

It's our wedding anniversary today and I have drawn a great big massive blank on ideas of what to get Mike. I know it sounds like I've left it to the last minute but I honestly haven't. I've been looking for something for weeks and just can't find anything he'd like.

The trouble is that we promised each other we'd stop buying each other things that are gimmicky or tacky and that we'd only buy something if it was going to be appreciated. Since I appreciate anything Mike has it easy; he on the other hand has everything he wants that's affordable.

So what do I get him?
I can't even make him something because he sooooo doesn't appreciate hand made.

On valentines I arranged for us to have a night out, perhaps I should do that again?

Am I the only one with this dilemma?
Someone help me please.
Please.

No comments: