Tuesday 10 April 2012

Images of Pentecost

I am starting to think about craft activities for Pentecost, I know from years gone by that it'll be on us before we know it, 40 days goes fast at this time of year. 
For clarification in case anyone would like to know what Pentecost is, here is a definition
Pentecost was when Christ's disciples were visited by the holy spirit.
Acts 2.
I am starting my craft plans by thinking about what images come to mind when I think about Pentecost and these break down into four categories, I have included some images which speak to me under each.

1. Flames and Fire






2. Wind
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


3. Dove
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

4. People









From this point I'll start to think about deliverable and meaningful crafts, here's hoping for divine inspiration.

No comments: